Filipino-American Singer-Songwriter Patrick Magada Announces "I'm Happier" Indie Music Tour In PH

ENTERTAINMENT | January 7, 2024

(Image Source: Orange Magazine TV/Dreamify Records)

Filipino-American singer-songwriter Patrick Magada is set to headline concert events across metro Manila from January to February 2024, presented by Dreamify Records. The much-anticipated “I’m Happier” Indie Music Tour aims to uplift spirits and inspire audiences with Patrick’s cinematic pop anthems while showcasing the immense talents of indie artists in the local scene.

“I was born in Manila, and all my childhood was spent here watching the talent and passion in this city. I saw it firsthand with my mom who went to gigs nightly to support my family. So I wanted this tour to not just lift my music, but to also highlight the amount of great musicians there are. All these artists are just like me, hungry and passionate to share what we love with the world. It’ll be an honor to perform alongside them," said Magada. With his fusion of genres absorbed from years of performing shows in the Pacific Northwest, Patrick’s music incorporated catchy melodies and electronic beats with profound lyricism. His 2019 track “Santa Cruz” was chosen by Bank of America for a national TV commercial.

The “I’m Happier” Tour will feature Patrick Magada and labelmates from Dreamify Records performing in various venues alongside fresh talents handpicked from Manila’s indie scene. The tour will take place inside Mows Bar in Quezon City on January 19, 2023 starting at 8:00 pm (doors open at 7:00 pm) featuring Isaiah James Tabor, Eliza Maturan, Calle Onse, Jaii, sundayspecial, Orange District and Dekada 20 and Skinny Mikes, Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig City the next day starting at 7:30 pm (doors open at 7:00 pm) with Yoan Francine Agosto, Dreamify Records artists LYLEE and 157, Flowestring, Off On Sundays and Pink Trash Project. The "I'm Happier" Tour will culminate at the Balcony Music House in Makati City on February 3, 2023 at 7:00 pm (doors open at 6:00 pm) where Magada is set to perform alongside fellow Dreamify Records artists Sunlit Memory, YNISH, polaris., and Zynfinity as well as Gabe Pineda, Alpha Yang, Fred Engay, Prayers & Prejudice, and That Band Astra.

By showcasing rising musicians, the “I’m Happier” Tour aligns with Dreamify Records’ vision of empowering artists to achieve their dreams. Their eclectic mix of sounds aims to make spirits glow brighter. Follow Patrick Magada and Dreamify Records on social media for the latest updates on the “I’m Happier” Tour. Spread the word and let the inspirational music move you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...