On The Radar: Ronie's E3 2018 Picks Off The Press

ON THE RADAR, GAMING | June 20, 2018

E3 2018
(Image Source: TechRadar)
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, California has always been one of the biggest and most anticipated stories in the gaming world, and 2018 was undoubtedly no exception. What makes E3 2018 more special is the staging of numerous press conferences where major game publishers and developers were able to showcase what's coming to our shores soon. 

Thanks to the articles I've read from local and international news sources, I was able to pick the best from one of the world's most entertaining gaming events and I'm sure many gaming enthusiasts would agree with some of my own picks. Well, I don't need to explain more on why I picked these games. Heck, I should let the teasers do the explaining for me. And with that, the neighbor of good news and fresh stories would like to present my own top picks that are poised to become blockbuster hits in the gaming world this year and beyond.

1. Resident Evil 2 Remake


2. Kingdom Hearts 3


3. Anthem and Battlefield V


4. Super Smash Brothers Ultimate


5. Devil May Cry 5


I would like to end my best picks from E3 2018 with the newest teaser of one of the most anticipated games to hit the PlayStation 4 and maybe beyond, Death Stranding by Kojima Productions, featuring a deeper understanding on its gameplay and new characters. Hope there will be more surprising video game announcements on next year's E3!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...